Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to My Eggnog Review Blog

Hi welcome to my eggnog review blog.  I absolutely love eggnog, however, I'm very very picky when it comes to it's flavor, texture, smell, and after taste.  The first clue is definetely the smell you know, it's really indescribable  except to say it's eggnoggy smelling, you can almost taste it just by smelling it.  Next, is taste and texture, is it weak tasting, texture too heavy or too light?  And finally after taste, I hate after taste.

The problem I've found is I can't find a favorite brand of eggnog and when I think I found the perfect eggnog I buy it again next year and it tastes completely different and wrong, sometimes even if one week to the next it will taste different. I can only assume that the ingredients have to be very precise and any slight deviation will throw the taste off.

No comments:

Post a Comment